Chosen in His Service

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Urgent Call to Prayer for Israel

Synopsis of a Letter from Pastor Benny Hinn

Dear ann:
Early in the morning of December 26 the Lord showed me through a dream that the nation of Israel would be involved in a serious military operation in Gaza and that a part of Hamas, the terrorist organization supported by Iran, would be destroyed at the cost of many lives. As I awoke, I was filled with grief for the lives to be lost in this conflict.


To my amazement, on the day after Christmas shortly after waking from my dream, I began hearing and seeing news bulletins about the attacks and airstrikes taking place primarily in Gaza.


Dear saints, we are told in Psalm 122:6 to “pray for the peace of Jerusalem,” ......... Will you join me in the coming days to “pray for the peace of Jerusalem”? Read more....

No comments: