Chosen in His Service

Friday, October 17, 2008

"But I am like a green olive tree (thriving)in the house of God; I trust in and confidently rely on the loving-kindness and the mercy of God forever and ever.

I will thank You and confide in You forever, because You have done it [delivered me and kept me safe]. I will wait on, hope in and expect in Your name, for it is good, in the presence of Your saints." Psalm 52:8-9 AMP


The wicked deceive themselves when they think to support themselves in power and wealth without God. But the Righteous shall be like green olive-trees for they trust in the abundance of God's riches and by faith and love dwell in the house of God.


To be as green olive-trees, we must live a life of faith and holy confidence in God and his grace. Praising God; and relying on His name alone will calm and quiet our spirits to patiently wait for the Lord's deliverance.

So I say a little prayer

“I pray that you are like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; trusting in God’s unfailing love for ever and ever; praising Him forever for what He has done; hoping in His name, for His name is good; and praising Him in the presence of His saints. Amen.”

No comments: